1. Accepting the Terms.
By using the information, tools, software, features and functionality including content, updates and new releases located on creditcardreviews.com (together the “Service”), you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse the creditcardreviews.com website) or you are a “Member” (which means that you have registered with creditcardreviews.com). The term “you” or “User” refers to a Visitor or a Member, collectively or individually. If you wish to become a Member, communicate with other Members and make use of the Service, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the Registration process.
You may not use the Service and you may not accept this Agreement if you are not of a legal age to form a binding contract with us.
If you accept this Agreement, you represent that you have the capacity to be bound by it or if you are acting on behalf of a company or entity that you have the authority to bind such entity. Before you continue, you should print or save a local copy of this Agreement for your records.
3. Description of the Service.
The Service is a personal finance tool that allows Members to review financial products, input and review their financial information on creditcardreviews.com. Based on such information, the Service may also present information relating to third party products or services (“Offers”).
The Service is provided to you by Credit Card Reviews without charge (it is free) and is meant as an aid to assist you in organizing and managing your finances. It is not intended to provide legal, tax or financial advice.
4. Offers and Third-Party Links
Some parts of the Service are supported by sponsored links from advertisers and display Offers that may be custom matched to you based on information stored in the Service, queries made through the Service or other information.
In connection with Offers, the Service will provide links to other web sites belonging to advertisers and other third parties. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee the products or services available through the Offers (or any other third-party products or services advertised on or linked from our site), whether or not sponsored, and we are not an agent or broker or otherwise responsible for the activities or policies of those web sites. We do not guarantee that the loan, investment, plan or other service terms, rates or rewards offered by any particular advertiser or other third party on creditcardreviews.com are actually the terms that may be offered to you if you pursue the offer or that they are the best terms or lowest rates available in the market.
5. Your Registration Information
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which, together with your user name, allows you to access the Service. That user name and password, together with any other contact information you provide form your “Registration Information.”
By providing us with your email address, you agree to receive all required notices electronically, to that email address. It is your responsibility to update or change that address, as appropriate. Notices will be provided in HTML (or, if your system does not support HTML, in plain-text) in the text of the email or through a link to the appropriate page on our site, accessible through any standard, commercially available internet browser. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Registration Information, you agree to notify us immediately at the email address email@example.com.
6. Your Use of the Service
Your right to access and use creditcardreviews.com and the Service is personal to you and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity. You are only entitled to access and use creditcardreviews.com for lawful purposes.
Your access and use of creditcardreviews.com may be interrupted from time to time for any of several reasons, including, without limitation, the malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance or repair of creditcardreviews.com or other actions that we, in our sole discretion, may elect to take.
You agree that we may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including in future modifications of the Service, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the feedback you provide to us in any way. We will not sell, publish or share your feedback in a way that could identify you without your explicit permission.
7. Use With Your Mobile Device
Use of these Service may be available through a compatible mobile device, Internet and/or network access and may require software. You agree that you are solely responsible for these requirements, including any applicable changes, updates and fees as well as the terms of your agreement with your mobile device and telecommunications provider. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO: (i) THE AVAILABILITY OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES FROM YOUR PROVIDER AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY LOCATION; (ii) ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES; AND (iii) ANY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES OR FAILURE TO TRANSMIT ANY DATA, COMMUNICATIONS OR SETTINGS CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICES.
8. Online and Mobile Alerts
We may from time to time provide automatic alerts. Automatic alerts may be sent to you following certain changes made online to your account, such as a change in your Registration Information.
Electronic alerts will be sent to the email address you have provided as your primary email address for creditcardreviews.com. If your email address changes, you are responsible for informing us of that change. Alerts may include your creditcardreviews.com user name and other information about your account with us. Anyone with access to your email will be able to view the content of these alerts.
9. Rights You Grant Us.
By submitting information, data, passwords, usernames, other log-in information, materials and other content to us through the Service, you are licensing that content to us solely for the purpose of providing the Service. We may use and store the content to provide the Service to you. By submitting this content to us, you represent that you are entitled to submit it to us for use for this purpose, without any obligation by us to pay any fees or other limitations.
10. Ownership; Proprietary Rights
The Site is owned and operated by us. The content, visual interfaces, information, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, services, and all other elements of the Site that are provided by us (“Our Materials”) are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. All Our Materials contained on the Site are the copyrighted property of us or our subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to us or our affiliates and/or third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by us, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of Our Materials.
11. Prohibited Uses.
1. As a condition of your use of the Site, you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. Access to Our Materials and the Site from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. Users are responsible for complying with all local rules, laws, and regulations including, without limitation, rules about intellectual property rights, the internet, technology, data, email, or privacy.
2. Any use by Users of any of Our Materials other than for private, non-commercial use is strictly prohibited.
3. You may not use the Site in any manner that in our sole discretion could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site. You may not intentionally interfere with or damage the operation of the Site or any User’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code. You may not remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content accessible through the Site, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any part of it, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site. You agree neither to modify the Site in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Site, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site.
4. The Site may contain robot exclusion headers. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, crawler or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
5. You may not utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or any of Our Materials without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent.
6. You may not deep-link to the Site and will promptly remove any links that we find objectionable in our sole discretion. You may not use any of our logos, graphics, or trademarks as part of the link without our express written consent.
7. You may not send junk mail to other Users, including, but not limited to unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures.
8. You may not attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of creditcardreviews.com or the Service.
12. Rules for Postings.
As part of the Service, we allow Members to post content on bulletin boards, blogs and at various other publicly available locations on creditcardreviews.com. These forums may be hosted by us or by one of our third party service providers on our behalf. You agree in posting content to follow certain rules:
1. As part of the Service, we allow Members to post content on bulletin boards, blogs and at various other publicly available locations on creditcardreviews.com. These forums may be hosted by us or by one of our third party service providers on our behalf. You agree in posting content to follow certain rules:
2. By submitting content to us, you represent that you have all necessary rights and hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, modify, display, and perform all or any portion of the content in connection with creditcardreviews.com and our business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User a non-exclusive license to access your posted content through creditcardreviews.com, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such content as permitted through the functionality of creditcardreviews.com and under this Agreement.
3. You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous or defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that is indecent, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; or that is otherwise inappropriate.
4. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
5. You may not interfere with other Users’ use of the Service, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow of dialogue in an interactive area of creditcardreviews.com, deleting or revising any content posted by another person or entity, or taking any action that imposes a disproportionate burden on the Service infrastructure or that negatively affects the availability of the Service to others.
6. Except where expressly permitted, you may not post or transmit charity requests; petitions for signatures; franchises, distributorship, sales representative agency arrangements, or other business opportunities (including offers of employment or contracting arrangements); club memberships; chain letters; or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users to use goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purpose.
7. You may not copy or use personal identifying or business contact information about other Users without their permission. Unsolicited emails, mailings, telephone calls, or other communications to individuals or companies whose contact details you obtain through the Service are prohibited.
8. You agree that we may use any feedback, suggestions, or ideas you post in any way, including in future modifications of the Service, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the feedback you provide to us in any way.
13. Social Media Sites
You agree that any information you provide to us in connection with the Site will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
15. User Communications
Under this Agreement, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
16. User Service; Feedback.
Please visit our Contact information page for further assistance.
17. Availability of Service.
We may make changes to or discontinue any of the media, products, or services available within the Site at any time, and without notice. The media, products, or services on the Site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update these materials on the Site.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served on our national registered agent or to the email address you provide to us during the registration process. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided during the registration or purchase process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
19. Violations; Termination.
You agree that we, in our sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate any Member account (or any part thereof) you may have at the Site or your use of the Site, at any time. We may also in our sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Site or any account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any such termination. We do not permit copyright infringing activities on the Site, and reserve the right to terminate access to the Site, and remove all content submitted, by any Users who are found to be repeat infringers. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of the Site may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies we may have at law or in equity.
20. Disclaimer; No Warranties.
THE SITE AND ANY THIRD-PARTY, MEDIA, SOFTWARE, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
CREDIT CARD REVIEWS INC., AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS, DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FEATURES CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
CREDIT CARD REVIEWS INC., AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS, DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE IN TERMS OF IT CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT CREDIT CARD REVIEWS INC. NOR ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MEDIA, MATERIAL, OR OTHER DATA THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
21. Not a Financial Planner, Broker or Tax Advisor
NEITHER CREDIT CARD REVIEWS INC. NOR THE SERVICE IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE LEGAL, TAX OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. CREDIT CARD REVIEWS INC. IS NOT A FINANCIAL PLANNER, BROKER OR TAX ADVISOR. The Service is intended only to assist you in your financial organization and decision-making and is broad in scope. Your personal financial situation is unique, and any information and advice obtained through the Service may not be appropriate for your situation. Accordingly, before making any final decisions or implementing any financial strategy, you should consider obtaining additional information and advice from your accountant or other financial advisers who are fully aware of your individual circumstances.
22. Offer Disclaimer
You understand and agree that information relating to any Offers presented through the Site may not be up to date. We do our best to provide current Offers with accurate information. However, we neither guarantee the accuracy nor the accuracy of the content of any Offer. For the most up to date information relating to any Offer, please refer to the issuer’s terms and conditions relating to any such Offer. You also agree that we shall not be liable for any delay or failure to update, or error in updating, the content of any Offer, or for any actions taken or not taken by you or any third party in reliance on an Offer.
23. Indemnification; Hold Harmless.
You agree to in demnify and hold Credit Card Reviews Inc., and its affiliated companies, and its suppliers and partners, officers, directors, shareholders and employees, harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, including attorney’s fees, arising out of your use or misuse of the Site, violation of this Agreement, violation of the rights of any other person or entity, or any breach of the foregoing representations, warranties, and covenants. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims.
24. Limitation of Liability and Damages.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL CREDIT CARD REVIEWS INC. OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR MATERIALS ON THE SITE, THE SITE ITSELF, OR ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH US, EVEN IF WE OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF OURS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CREDIT CARD REVIEWS INC.’S OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED FIVE U.S. DOLLARS.
THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD OR PROVIDED TO YOU BY THIRD PARTIES OTHER THAN US AND RECEIVED BY YOU THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR RECEIVED BY YOU THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE.
We may modify this Agreement from time to time. Any and all changes to this Agreement will be posted on the creditcardreviews.com site. In addition, the Agreement will always indicate the date it was last revised. You are deemed to accept and agree to be bound by any changes to the Agreement when you use the Service after those changes are posted.
1. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
2. Jurisdiction. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the Site shall be filed only in the state or federal courts in and for Suffolk County, Massachusetts, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. You also acknowledge and understand that, with respect to any dispute with Credit Card Reviews Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising out of or relating to your use of the Service or this Agreement:
YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE A TRIAL BY JURY; and YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO SERVE AS A REPRESENTATIVE, AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS, IN ANY LAWSUIT INVOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTE.
3. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
4. Assignment. This Agreement and any rights and licenses granted hereunder may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by us without restriction.
5. Headings. The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of this Agreement, and shall not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
6. Remedies. You agree that if we do not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Agreement (or which we have the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of our rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to us.
7. Termination. This Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by either you or us as set out below. If you want to terminate your legal agreement with us, you may do so by contacting us via the Contact Us page of the Site. We may, at any time and in our sole discretion, terminate our legal agreement with you:
- if you have breached any provision of this Agreement (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of this Agreement);
- if we in our sole discretion believe we are required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Service to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or
- immediately upon notice, to the email address provided by you as part of your Registration Information.
8. Survival. All covenants, agreements, representations and warranties made in this Agreement shall survive your acceptance of this Agreement and the termination of this Agreement.
9. Entire Agreement. This Agreement represents the entire understanding and agreement between you and Credit Card Reviews Inc. regarding the subject matter of the same, and supersedes all other previous agreements.